Stump Removal St Louis
We offer two kinds of stump removal services: full stump removal and stump grinding. To understand what their differences are and to know their respective pros and cons, keep on reading! Or call Tree Service St Louis Pros to discuss the process with a professional who is happy to take your questions! We have years of experience removing stumps and can help you decide which service is right for you. Call us now at (314) 433-5453 for a free quote and consultation! If you’re looking to improve your property, tree service St Louis is what we specialize in.
Why should I remove a stump?
Whether you choose to have a complete stump removal or grinding stump, there are some general benefits to removing a stump from your property:
- Leaving slowly-decaying stumps in the ground will soon become attractive to pests like termites and carpenter ants, who can then migrate from the stump into your home
- The sight of a tree stump left abandoned in the middle of your yard is an unsightly one that can ruin your landscape and may lower the value of your home
- Until you remove the stump, you cannot mow your lawn properly as the lawnmower may come into contact with the stump or one of its many roots and damage the mower
Stump Grinding versus Stump Removal
Grinding stump refers to the process wherein a stump grinder is used to grind the stump to below the surface. Is it right for you? Here are its pros and cons:
- It is not as labor-intensive as a full removal
- It is more efficient and can be completed in a short amount of time
- It is a more environmentally-friendly option as it does not involve the use of chemicals like a complete tree stump removal
- It does not remove the tree’s enormous root system that exists underground and may be as deep as 12ft
- The old roots may stop the growth of new trees near the old stump
- It is possible that a sprout will reappear even after the stump has been ground down
A complete stump removal service involves complete removal of the stump as well as its root system below-ground. Here are the pros and cons of choosing this service:
- It completely eliminates both tree stumps and the entire root system, with no chance of a resprout
- The service leaves behind a completely clean slate for you to plant on, decorate, or build on
- It is a more intrusive and labor-intensive process compared to a stump grind process
- It may take a long time to complete the service
- A chemical mixture will be needed to soften the root syste
For a free estimate and consultation about the stump removal services available, call your local tree experts at (314) 433-5453!
Call Us Today - (314) 433-5453
Both stump removal and grinding should not be attempted by a non-professional. The use of heavy machinery like the stump grinder as well as the complicated process included needs a professional hand with experience and knowledge.
We are the tree service company for you! We can accomplish both stump grinding St Louis and stump removal and will be happy to talk to you about it! Call us at (314) 433-5453 or fill out our quick online form to receive a free quote on our stump removal services..
We also offer tree removal, tree care, tree pruning, tree trimming, and other tree services. Contact us today!